Wednesday, April 25, 2007

welcome...here goes nothing

Well, about six weeks ago, I started the blog "Expressions & Reflections" for the purpose of posting the many photos that I have of God's creation. I've enjoyed how simple it is to post my photo and link it to my SmugMug account.
Many times I've made and updated my own webpage. Each time the updating lasts for about 1 or 2 months. Then each page/design has fallen into disrepair & neglect. It's not for lack of talent. It's honestly for lack of motivation that they are neglected. I don't want to have to upload my site. I don't want to have to code (although I have at times). I just wanted a place to express myself in photos and essays.
With the ease and sucess of E&R, I'm gonna give this site a shot.


btw. if you use rss, don't link to this yet. I might have this hosted on my own site. i don't know.

No comments: